1. By submitting his/her personal data, the user of the site intertantional-teacher.online, hereinafter referred to as the "Site", hereby gives consent to the RED SPA CONSULTING Limited Liability Company (TIN 7706806596, KPP 770601001, OGRN 1147746179030, address: 123007, Moscow, sh. Khoroshevskoe, house 19, apt. 24) (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator"), for the processing, storage and use of his/her personal data on the basis of Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006 for the following purposes:
1.1. User identification when providing data through the feedback form on the Site for placing an order for the provision of services by the Operator, billing for payment, entering user data into the contract for the provision of services;
1.2. Providing the user with access to the personalized resources of the Site (if applicable);
1.3. Establishment of feedback with the user, including sending messages, answers to user questions regarding the provision of services by the Operator;
1.4. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the user;
1.5. Providing the user, with his/her consent, with special offers, information about new services and other information on behalf of the Operator;
1.6. Implementation of promotional activities with the consent of the user.
2. Personal data authorized for processing by the Operator may include the following information:
2.1. surname, name, patronymic of the user;
2.2. contact phone number of the user;
2.4. name of company, in which user works or which he owns
2.5. users position in company
3. Under the processing of personal data are understood: collection, systematization, accumulation, clarification, updating, modification, use, distribution, transfer, including cross-border, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, unlimited storage), and any other actions (operations) with personal data.
4. The date of sending the registration web form from the Operator's Site is considered the date of issue of consent to the processing of user personal data.
5. The user's personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, unless the automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the implementation of legal requirements.
6. The user agrees that the Operator has the right to transfer his/her personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecom operators, other subcontractors, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the Operator's obligations established by the relevant service agreement with the user.
7. The user's personal data may be transferred to authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. The Operator takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures their adoption to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental access to it, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data, and also assumes the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the User's personal data.
9. The Operator has the right to attract third parties to process the personal data of the user, and also has the right to transfer personal data for processing to his affiliates, while ensuring that such third parties and affiliates assume the relevant obligations regarding the confidentiality of personal data.
10. The Operator guarantees the personal data collection in an amount minimally necessary for the implementation of the purposes of collecting and processing personal data established above.
11. This consent to the processing of personal data provided to the Operator through the registration form on the Site is valid for 10 (ten) years from the date of filling and sending data through the registration form on the Site.
12. This consent may be revoked by the user on the basis of a written application in any form sent through the registration form on the Site.
13. The Operator reserves the right to unilaterally amend the present Consent, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes to the terms of this Consent shall enter into force upon their publication on the Site.
14. This Consent is published on the Site at: intertantional-teacher.online